1. “Hospitality” vs. “Service”. Your hosts welcome you as they would welcome their friends, showing you the best of Lebanese hospitality. It is nevertheless important to keep in mind that your hosts are there to welcome their guests, but not to serve them. At L’Hôte Libanais, we prefer the idea “hospitality” over that of “service”. We count on the guests’ kindness and good manners to value and not abuse the hospitality that is offered to them.
2. Water. Water is a precious resource that should not be wasted. This is especially important in the Middle East and North Africa, where water supplies are sometimes very restricted. We ask you to be mindful and kindly help us preserve this common good.
3. Cancellation policy. There will be no penalty fees charged for cancellations that take place more than 15 days from the check-in date, date of the experience or the date of the taxi journey. The full sum of the reservation will be due in case of a cancellation 15 days or less from the check-in date, date of the experience or the date of the taxi journey or in the case of a no-show.
4. Refund and return policy. In case payment has been made ahead of time, it will be reimbursed in full if the cancellation request takes place more than 15 days before the check-in date, date of the experience or the date of the taxi journey. There will be no refunds for cancellations less than 15 days from the check-in date, date of the experience, the date of the taxi journey, or in the case of a no-show. Our “Shammet Hawa” gift cards are non-refundable.
5. Room and property access. Room access is only granted to the people included in the reservation. If you wish to receive a guest in the residence’s living area, please arrange this visit with your host in advance.
6. Damages and breakages. Please take care when staying at your hosts’ properties. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages you cause to the accommodation or its contents. You are kindly requested to report any incidents as they occur.
7. Liability. Neither L’Hôte Libanais nor your hosts accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions unless proven to be caused by a negligent act committed by ourselves, your hosts or contractors whilst in the course of employment.
8. Contact us. Whether you’re preparing a trip to Lebanon or looking for additional information, we are here to answer any questions you may have. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone at +961 81 064460.